6-ingredient Meals for Mother’s Day Brunch
1. Healthy chicken salad with Crackers & Crudites
8 min + vegan option
- Cooked chicken, shredded
( or cooked chickpeas for veg option)
- Celery, diced
- Whole grain mustard
- Plain greek yogurt (or mayo)
- Green onions
Optional: veggie stick crudites (carrot, celery, zucchini, cucumber, etc)
2. Strawberry spinach chickpea salad – 5 min & vegan
- Strawberries, sliced
- Spinach or spring mix
- Canned chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- Lemon poppy vinaigrette (or salad dressing of choice)
3. Baked feta & tomato chickpea pasta – 30 min + vegan option
Bake the feta & tomatoes at the beginning. Toss this trending pasta together right before serving.
- Feta cheese (or firm tofu)
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Chickpea pasta
- Salt & pepper to taste
Optional: garlic & onions
Granola yogurt berry bowl – 5 min
- Greek yogurt (any flavor)
- Fresh or frozen berries (or any sliced fruit)
- Whole-grain granola
If you try these, tag us @aricoachapp !
Enjoy these simple, yet delicious, everyday food this Mother’s Day!
What's new this month We couldn’t help but be inspired by recent food trends. This month, bake up feta & tomato pasta or put together mouth-watering sushi bowls with in-season ingredients for April! These new delicious PRO recipes went through vigorous...
A super quick, high protein plant-based soup. This hearty soup uses pantry ingredients like canned diced tomatoes, beans, mixed veggies and protein chickpea pasta. Jazz it up with an extra handful of greens or hot sauce.Details coming soonSave recipe card Portion size...
What's new this month As you requested, we focused on developing more plant-based, gluten & soy-free meals. Top of the list were soups, more savory foods, and more diverse cuisines. After a few weeks of taste-testing & tweaking, we think you'll love these new...