6-ingredient Meals for Mother’s Day Brunch
1. Healthy chicken salad with Crackers & Crudites
8 min + vegan option
- Cooked chicken, shredded
( or cooked chickpeas for veg option)
- Celery, diced
- Whole grain mustard
- Plain greek yogurt (or mayo)
- Green onions
Optional: veggie stick crudites (carrot, celery, zucchini, cucumber, etc)
2. Strawberry spinach chickpea salad – 5 min & vegan
- Strawberries, sliced
- Spinach or spring mix
- Canned chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- Lemon poppy vinaigrette (or salad dressing of choice)
3. Baked feta & tomato chickpea pasta – 30 min + vegan option
Bake the feta & tomatoes at the beginning. Toss this trending pasta together right before serving.
- Feta cheese (or firm tofu)
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Chickpea pasta
- Salt & pepper to taste
Optional: garlic & onions
Granola yogurt berry bowl – 5 min
- Greek yogurt (any flavor)
- Fresh or frozen berries (or any sliced fruit)
- Whole-grain granola
If you try these, tag us @aricoachapp !
Enjoy these simple, yet delicious, everyday food this Mother’s Day!
Everyday food can be Holiday food too Written by Coach Dianne on Nov 24, 2020This is a gentle reminder that holidays are about the PEOPLE you celebrate with, not just the food. For Thanksgiving, we wanted to highlight that everyday healthy food can be holiday food...
Here's an easy, guilt-free take on the classic holiday dish (sweet potato casserole). Did we mention it takes only 5 minutes?[cooked-recipe id="1816"]Save recipe card Portion size depends on your muscle-mass and the intensity of the workout.🔥 Get lean recipesGrab our...
Protein at breakfast can help you get lean These breakfast recipes are high in protein and moderate in complex carbohydrates and healthy fats. The macronutrient balance and fiber is designed to be filling, and to help you avoid the sugar crash from processed breakfast...